Today we live and work in the digital age where data protection is both a primary requirement and a key function to the success of any risk management program. Both private and government clients take the security of their information and data with the highest levels of priority.
HR-MARSEC realises this, and we place a high priority in protecting information stored on all forms of digital assets (computers, mobile devices, servers and networks) from all forms of threats.
The primary cyber defence solutions which we provide include:
- Penetration Testing: internal, external and applicative ethical hacking.
- Information Security Assessments: To assess the vulnerability of a client to cyber threats and ensure that a company is compliant with GDPR standards as well as industry specific high security standards.
- Countermeasures to ensure maximum network, server and device security against unauthorised access and surveillance.
- Cyber Security Officer Services: We provide the services to your company that a high level Cyber Security Officer provides such as assessing, planning and preparing against cyber-attacks as well as incident response management at the highest level. (CISO and CIO Pro Servitio)
- MSSP or the Managed Security Service Provider services which HR-MARSEC can provide a client are the most advanced and capable services on the market.
- SOC 24/7 – HR-MARSEC works with Security Operations Centres worldwide and can provide these outsourced services to a client on a 24/7 basis allowing the client immediate access to any alerts, incident reports and logs which they need.
As an accomplished Israeli security company, HR-MARSEC understands that in order to provide a comprehensive and successful defence strategy, one also needs to understand the offence. Cyber criminals and hackers have a wide variety of tools at their disposal today and can launch incredibly harmful and disruptive operations at innocent victims.